Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Graham's Search For Meaning



This week has been a great flurry of change in our household with the birth of our son - Ewan Arthur Baird - as well starting a new Stated Supply Pastoral position at Goleta Presbyterian Church (more on that later).  In the midst of all of this my computer crashed, so it has been quite a fun time:-)

Given the transition in my personal life, and in lieu of a formal blog-post this week, I thought I would simply include a link to a recent newspaper article that was written recently in The Camarillo Acorn Newspaper, about the most significant book in my spiritual life.  The most significant book of my spiritual life has been, "Man's Search For Meaning" by Victor Frankl (Frankl's photo is inserted above).  Here is the link, thank you so much for understanding about my not writing a formal post.  I will be back with more next week:

http://m.thecamarilloacorn.com/news/2016-08-05/Faith/Pastor_says_book_by_Holocaust_survivor_helped_rest.html#.V6QegVRHaJI

All For Now,

GB

No comments:

Post a Comment